Thursday, May 21, 2015

Spiritual Virtues


GOD directed me to put together a list of “Christian Virtues”.  HIS message was that each of HIS children should study, meditate on, commit to, and master each one until it becomes an inseparable part of our lives.  Through much prayer and effort, I did.  I felt a confirmation in my spirit that it was good.  The list included…

Faith
Humility
Thankfulness
Constraint
Compassion
Honesty
Forgiveness
Patience
Perseverance
Trustworthiness


The next morning GOD instructed me to throw it away.  HE said that was the list for the past 2,000 years.  HE said the times are changing and it is time for a new list, a list of “Spiritual Virtues”.  He instructed me to make a list that will safely guide HIS children into and through the coming age and to teach all who will listen to study, meditate on, commit to, and master each one, in its proper order.  Through much prayer and effort, I did.  I feel a confirmation in my spirit that the following list is good.

Faith:  Know that HE is GOD; fear nothing else.

Humility:  Understand the universal equality of each person’s worth; do not be prideful.

Discernment:  Develop the ability to clearly obtain GOD’s direction; do not plot your own course.

Wisdom:  Couple GOD’s direction with proper application; resist rash actions.

Courage:  Be willing to face difficulty and danger for GOD’s purposes; do not be intimidated.

Perseverance:  Continue on despite discouragement or delayed success; do not be overcome.

Encouragement:  Elevate others with confidence and faith in GOD’s plan; avoid doubt.




(I am putting together a teaching for each of these that can be used for study and meditation.  Please pray GOD directs my efforts in doing so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment